How to enter
For your chance to win £1,000:
• Go to the Burts Chips Dadventure Competition page
• Enter your first and last name
• In 250 characters describe your ultimate #Dadventure
• Tick a couple of boxes
• Click submit.
What is a Dadventure?
Think about the adventurous things you love doing the most as a Dad, with or without children. That’s a #Dadventure.
For most Surfer Dads, surfing is the first adventurous thing that springs to mind. A quick surf trip is virtually free (usually), but with a £1,000 prize money you could go on the ultimate Dadventure.
For some Dadventure inspiration here’s what I’d do:
• Buy a new custom surfboard and go discover new waves in remote places with my best surf buddies. Stay in a cosy pub overnight, share a few beers, savour the flavour of Burts Chips and recount old adventures. [208 characters]
• I’d buy my daughter her first proper surfboard and go on a trip to Surf Snowdonia. She’d love the predictable, beginner friendly, artificial waves. When surfing’s done, we could go climbing and mountain biking in Snowdonia National Park. [236 characters]
Your Dadventure doesn’t have to be about surfing, you might want to try something completely new, like learning how to skydive or tightrope walking. It’ll impress the kids!
About Burts Chips
Burts Chips make thick cut, crunchy crisps in Devon – just across the border from my home in Cornwall. In the South West we like to keep things authentic and adventurous, and Burts’ echo that ethos. That’s why they want to ‘feed your taste for adventure’ with this fantastic competition to win £1,000 for your ultimate Dadventure.